How to add a picture
From an external source (website)
If you are sure of the source and think it will stay for a long time on the website, you can just put the url of the picture: Example: Click on the picture on socioeco.org here.
But there is no way to change its dimensions.
From your computer
Several steps :
- Upload the picture on your computer.
- Go to "Edit source"
- Chose where you will put your picture
- Click on the "images and media" in the upper part (just next to the icone "Link") :
- A dialogue box opens. In the "file" section, put the name of your file (jpg, png, etc.). Click on upload.
- In the place where you want to put the picture put the following code: [[File:name.jpg|200px]].
- If you want it bigger, put 400 px, for example.
- If you want it on the left, right, center, put: [[File:name.jpg|left|400px]], for example.
- To go further, see the Mediawiki help page: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Images